Saturday, January 17, 2015

North Windows ... Done!

My husband and I took a bit of time this afternoon while the temperature was above freezing, and we finished the other two windows on the north wall of The Shack.



No Photoshop here, like with my husband's little mock-up from yesterday's post ... just a couple of hours of good, honest hard work.

Next step ... I'm scraping, sanding and priming the siding that we removed from this side of the building.  There's nothing interesting about this, and it's going to take me a while.

8 comments:

  1. You are brave souls to tackle closing in The Shack in midwinter. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH it is looking so great! Rewarding too I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking fabulous, Connie!!! You guys are really creating an amazing space! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool windows! I like the photshop, below. I came to see the tall kitchen cabinets. I may be here a while :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading what I share. Comments are welcome and very much appreciated. Spam and trolls are not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails